Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New! Wedding Soaps





I just finished another custom soap order - wedding soap favours, which are "hotel" guest bar sized. These soaps will add a lovely natural touch and make a very nice gift to guests at this summer wedding being held on a nearby farm.

Wedding soaps from Homestead Herbals are available in any of the many varieties of soap I make - the minimum order is 50 guest sized bars of one variety - and they come with individual custom labels printed on recycled paper. Please check my etsy store for more details.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/homesteadherbal

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this idea...it's so hard to come up with a useful wedding favor...I'll have to squirrel this one away for when my dd gets hitched.
    Smiles, DianeM :)

    ReplyDelete