Blueberry Fruit Leather - easy oven or dehydrator method
You will need:
- 1 lb fresh or frozen blueberries (or other fruit - apricots, cherries, peaches, etc)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 170F (or prepare dehydrator sheets).
2) Prepare baking sheet (or dehydrator sheet) with parchment.
3) Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add a little water as necessary to help blend.
4) Pour blended juice onto prepared baking sheet or dehydrator screen.
5) Spread out evening, but leave a margin around the edges of the pan/sheet.
6) Bake 6-7 hours in oven (aprox the same in dehydrator) until juice is not sticky anymore.
7) Cut into sheets or strips, roll up in the parchment paper into snack sized portions.
8) Store in glass mason jars. Enjoy!