Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Soap Making Classes added for Oct & Nov

Now comes the season of crafting, making and doing...

In that spirit, we've added three new soap making classes to our fall schedule of events.  They are each an "intro to natural soap making", where participants will make their own batch of earth-friendly soap from scratch using lye, oils, organic botanicals, and pure essential oils using the traditional cold process method.   Workshop dates (Oct 13, Nov 10, Nov 17) and registrations are listed on our website.   Learn to make beautiful natural soap just in time for holiday gift giving...


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've heard good things about this workshop and I love that you offer PayPal so I don't have to remember to get cash on the day of :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I live across the Atlantic I would love to go ..well at least I can visit your blog:)

    ReplyDelete