We invite you to celebrate the arrival of spring, earth-day, and all good growing things that come with sunshine and warmer weather!
You will find:
- Seedballs: hands-on DIY seedball making (make your own clay seedballs to take home, filled with seeds to attract pollinators to your garden) - a great activity for all ages
- Seeds: organic non-GMO seeds for sale to get your garden off to a great start
- Soil: bags of certified organic potting soil for sale for all your seed starting needs
- Seedling Tips: helpful advice on starting your own seedlings, planting charts to take home, garden magazine give-away, and more
- Sourdough: freshly baked sourdough bread available, and wood-fired baking demo in our outdoor cob oven
- Soap: natural handmade soaps for sale
- Sprouts: in our new greenhouse studio space (still under renovation but we'll give you a sneak preview)!
For questions - contact Karin or Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org