NEW! This season's Winter Herb Share CSA (or Community Supported Apothecary) is now available. We have limited shares left, please order by December 1. One-time pick up of your share by mid-December at Little City Farm (or by another arrangement).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WINTER HERB SHARE
Give the gift of health & wellness to yourself or your loved ones!
Herbal CSA's are modeled after farm Community Supported Agriculture programs, where members purchase a "share" in the season's harvest and receive regular installments of farm goodies throughout the season. Our seasonal herb shares features locally grown and wild-harvested medicinal plants, tended and harvested by us in small-batches. We wish to promote health through preventative care, using "medicine as food" in daily life. Our herbal CSA will include hand-crafted items such as: herbal loose-leaf teas, herbal salts, medicinal honey, syrups, tonics, herbal vinegars, as well as soaps and body care items.
By participating in our Winter Herb Share project you are:
- SAVING 20% off from our regular prices by buying this share instead of individual items
- allowing us to continue to promote wellness in our local community through the use of and education about locally adapted plants
- learning about using locally grown plants for your own food and health
- minimizing waste (all products come in recycleable/reusable containers)
- supporting our local small business venture
- enjoying plants that are grown, harvested and prepared with the utmost respect
Other Herb Share member benefits: Also included is a short newsletter describing featured herbs, product descriptions and usage, herbal folklore, plant profiles, and additional recipes to try at home.
READ MORE & ORDER DETAILS HERE