Just a quick reminder here for all you home gardeners who are starting to think about planting...
Consider coming out to our 7th annual seedling sale which is on May 23, from 9 am-12 noon. This year we are excited that there will be 3 vendors selling seedlings. Little City Farmers (Karin & Greg); Fertile Ground CSA Farmers (Angie & Mark), and another friend Sarah. This means:
- upwards of 700 tomato plants (more than 22 varieties - many are heirloom types - see older post under "heirloom tomatoes" for complete list!)
- various kinds of basil (purple, thai, pesto, sweet)
- other nightshade veggies such as hot & sweet peppers and eggplant
- curcubits like zucchini and cucumbers
- brassicas like broccoli, kale and brussel sprouts
- other herbs, culinary and medicinal
- some annual flowers like marigolds, zinnias, snapdragons
We also hope to have baked goods, some used gardening/vegetarian cooking books, and handmade soaps available for sale that day.
Rain or shine! Come early for best selection, and please tell all your friends! We would love to see all the tomatoes we've taken care of for these past months go to great garden homes!
The sale is hosted by Little City Farm.
Contact us for more details - email@example.com