Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lavender & Oatmeal Goatmilk Soap - Winter Helper



New batches of soap were also created this week! I am so pleased with the new Lavender & Oatmeal Goatmilk soap - it's beautiful, creamy, smells wonderful, and has the added benefits of organic goat milk. Goat milk has the same ph level as our own skin, so greatly can benefit our skin - it's gentle and extremely moisturizing. Lavender is healing, antiseptic and offers aromatherapeutic properties; and oatmeal has been renowned for thousands of years for it's skin soothing and moisturizing benefits. This is going to be my soap of choice for these cold and drying winter months!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fudge, i want to eat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    would you have the recipe for this wonderful soap.
    I make goatmilk soap but I haven't tried one with oatmeal.
    I enjoy your blogs.
    Hope to get to one of your workshops this year.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete